Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How To Get Rid Of A Device On iCloud Account

Hi,

I used to own a 4th generation iPod touch (iOS 6 still) but when I upgraded to a 5th gen, I gave the 4th gen to a friend of mine. I forgot to reset it and she had already started using my account and managed to convince me to let her keep using my account. Something I didn't realise until today is that she has acces to my e-mails and (understandably) I'm not okay with that. Unfortunatley, that friend and I are no longer speaking so I can't ask her to do it herself, so I want to be able to do it wirelessly. I removed her device from my account but we still share a photo stream - how can I get rid of her totally?

Would really appreciate any help.

Thank you 🙂

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.6

Posted on May 27, 2015 1:25 PM

1 reply

May 29, 2015 1:12 PM in response to MattiMayHardie

Hello MattiMayHardie,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your post, it sounds like you would like to remotely erase the iPod touch completely. If this is the case, you can erase it from www.icloud.com as long as it is signed into your iCloud Apple ID and Find My iPhone is enabled. Please review the attached iOS 6 User Guide for more information.

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1657/en_US/ipod_touch_ios6_user_gu ide.pdf

Find My iPod

Find My iPod can help you locate and secure your iPod touch using the free Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or using a Mac or PC web browser signed in to www.icloud.com.

Find My iPod includes:

• Play Sound: Play a sound for two minutes.

• Lost Mode: You can immediately lock your missing iPod touch with a passcode and send it a message displaying a contact number. iPod touch also tracks and reports its location, so you can see where it’s been when you check the Find My iPhone app.

• Erase iPod touch: Protects your privacy by erasing all the information and media on your iPod touch and restoring iPod touch to its original factory settings.

Have a great day,

Joe

How To Get Rid Of A Device On iCloud Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.