Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use an international credit card in the U.S. iTunes Store and How do I change my country in the iTunes Store?

Hi Everyone!

I just arrived back in Holland after having lived in the States for nine months. This is where I bought my MacBook, and my iTunes account is still set on 'United States'. Now I'm back here, I want to change my account back to 'Dutch' (as I received a €25 iTunes gift card).

I found out that I can change my country settings in iTunes, but it keeps telling me that I can't "leave" the U.S. store, as I still have a balance of $0.04.

In order to leave the store, I now want to buy a single song, using a Dutch credit card (I do not have an American credit card right now). However, iTunes tells me it is not possible to add a non-U.S. credit card in the U.S. iTunes store.

I am totally stuck!

What am I to do?

Thanks you all so much in advance!

William

Posted on May 27, 2015 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 1:43 PM

2 replies

How do I use an international credit card in the U.S. iTunes Store and How do I change my country in the iTunes Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.