Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When my phone gets to 15 percent battery, it goes flat

For the past few days, I have noticed that even on full charge and drain and after a restore, my phone continues to run out of charge at 15%. This is a major problem because i could be outside when my phone goes flat. I have noticed that when the phone goes off, if i try to turn it back on, the black back light comes on but the image that should tell me to plug my phone in doesn't come on. What would you recommend that i do?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 2:20 PM

5 replies

May 27, 2015 3:27 PM in response to Luke3133

If it is an iPhone 6 Plus, which is what you indicate on your profile, and it is determined there is a manufacturing defect on the device, it would be covered. However, given that it is an iPhone 6 Plus, I submit that it could be something else that is causing your device's battery to drain quickly. Have you done any troubleshooting?

When my phone gets to 15 percent battery, it goes flat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.