Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks with Outlook are not showing up

I don't have the option of selecting Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks with Outlook on my iCloud manager on my PC - there is nothing there even for me to check. How do I activate that option so that everything on Outlook will sync? Running Windows 7 64 and Outlook 10

Photo Stream-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on May 27, 2015 4:49 PM

3 replies

Feb 15, 2017 12:11 AM in response to Jon from Texas

Had the same problem calender did not synch and no option " Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks " when I open Icloud on my pc.

I signed out of Icloud on my pc , don't worry about warning that anything will be deleted etc.

Signed back into icloud on my pc and it came up with option "Icloud Contacts Calenders are not setup in Outlook.." click that and everything will be fixed.

Jun 17, 2017 6:45 AM in response to Jon from Texas

Me too. I have one machine that this works on. I sign into iCloud for Windows on my laptop and I can see "mail, contacts, Calendars and Tasks". Logging into my work pc, download a fresh version of iCloud for windows v 6.2.1 (same version both machines) and it appears for a moment, then goes away, so there is no way for me to check and uncheck mail, contacts, calendars and tasks. Same login credentials for both. I'm puzzled and frustrated with this. Trying to sync with outlook 2016. Using windows 10 on both machines as well.

May 29, 2015 2:53 PM in response to Jon from Texas

Hi Jon from Texas,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iCloud on your Windows machine. If you are having issues setting up sycing between iCloud and Outlook (option doesn't appear to be available), you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks with Outlook are not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.