Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This ITune update has locked the screen on my IPhone and I need to cancel this update

The screen on my IPhone is locked, because I tried to update ITunes on my phone. Please remove this update and unlock my phone. Thank you

iPhone 6 Plus, ITunes logo is on the screen

Posted on May 27, 2015 5:35 PM

2 replies

May 27, 2015 5:39 PM in response to Jaxsoncc

You cannot update iTunes on the iPhone. Start over and please describe what it is you were doing. Also, no one here could remove anything from your phone. You are going to have to do some user troubleshooting, but first we need to know what you were doing. A reset would be the first step, hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo appear and then release. The phone should reboot.

After reading your profile, I now see it says the iTunes logo is on the screen. If that is the case, then your device is in recovery mode. See this support document for help. If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This ITune update has locked the screen on my IPhone and I need to cancel this update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.