Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is connected with macbook so all photos saved on it.if i reset my phone my photos will be saved on mac or not???

the photos of my iphone is automatically saved on my macbook but if i reset my phone all the photoz will b deleted or remain on mac??

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on May 27, 2015 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 2:18 PM

Hello Bhatti77!

Thank you for providing your iPhone Model. If you have all your photos transferred to your MAC they should be safe. However, I would recommend taking advantage of iCloud. With this awesome feature you wouldn't have to worry about your photos. Also you would be able to access them from anywhere and get them back on your device! Do you know if you have iCloud backup activated on your iPhone 5s?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 2:18 PM in response to bhatti77

Hello Bhatti77!

Thank you for providing your iPhone Model. If you have all your photos transferred to your MAC they should be safe. However, I would recommend taking advantage of iCloud. With this awesome feature you wouldn't have to worry about your photos. Also you would be able to access them from anywhere and get them back on your device! Do you know if you have iCloud backup activated on your iPhone 5s?

my iphone is connected with macbook so all photos saved on it.if i reset my phone my photos will be saved on mac or not???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.