Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite. I recently did the update to 1password 5 that has to do with the iwatch. Upon conclusion, it, as always, opened to the screen to enter your password for 1password. I just exited out of the program and now when

I have a MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite. I recently did the update to 1password 5 that has to do with the iwatch. Upon conclusion, it, as always, opened to the screen to enter your password for 1password. I just exited out of the program and now when I go to open google calandar or google mail it says the the link to that page I requested is invalid. I can still open 1password, and I can still use Outlook to get my mail on my Mac. I can still get mail on my iphone. It seems to be my google notifications that are the issue. Can someone help me?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 27, 2015 2:53 PM

1 reply

I have a MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite. I recently did the update to 1password 5 that has to do with the iwatch. Upon conclusion, it, as always, opened to the screen to enter your password for 1password. I just exited out of the program and now when

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.