Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reinstallation

This is the only computer I have and I have found some suspictious activities for more than a year due to this fact I decided not to have internet on my computer and I use a cyber cafe for it. Consequently I am loosing money on my business since then.

So I requested to have it reinstalled by Apple Village Mall - Rio

I have found a Windows Server not know what does it means, once I do not have a windows running on the machine only Mac and I do not authorized any server to run on my Mac

I can not affirm this is an ACTIVE RECONNAISSANCE issue but I have suspicious once a Leak detection, backtraces was enable on Console on this installation

I am just surprising that an installation enable leak detection and backtraces

Not sure if this unsafe issues is related to the Windows Server once windows is vulnerable to trojans and virus

The computer name CHANGED for a LOCAL LAN just needing to find out of what LOCAL is that once I do not have an internet neither another computer to create a network interface, also I do not have an ipad neither an iphone and i do not have any host.

As I am in Brasil for the last 2 years I requsted to Appple Village Mall to do a new installation I informed the issues but the issues CONTINUED so I just decided not to use the safe computer and live with the financial damages on the equipment and on my business

My computer is MAC BOOK PRO 13 and it is showing as Apple client MACBOOK 7.1 it means an IPAD instead of a MACBOOK PRO 13 see screen shot

I have found also a LION mentioned on Console my computer had Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion and now Yosemite not sure about this LION Installation. See screen.

Ichat was enabled and I do not have internet and I have done noting with Ichat in fact I never used. See screen

During the installation the person deleted the HD and the installation occurred on Mai 15 as I do have ilife pre installed on my computer and during this installation I requested to the person to install however it was not installed and I found on the folder APP STORE a file with a saying imovie was installed on Apr - 11-2014 and an ID of another´s persons name strange once April is before than Mai and the information on HD was erased. See file attracted

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://

www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>eligibilityRead</key>

<dict>

<key>items</key>

<array>

<dict>

<key>adamID</key>

<string>408981434</string>

<key>bundleID</key>

<string>com.apple.iMovieApp</string>

<key>installerVersionID</key>

<string>811732053</string>

<key>version</key>

<string>10.0.7</string>

</dict>

</array>

<key>status</key>

<integer>0</integer>

</dict>

<key>eligiblityReadDate</key>

<date>2015-04-11T15:14:04Z</date>

</dict>

</plist>

While taking a look on Console on the new instalation I found some information that I share with you, please

and let me know it there is a way to fix it or if I need a new computer

I appreciate any assistance

Maria

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 27, 2015 3:56 PM

There are no replies.

Reinstallation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.