Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Post limit reached. Please try again in a few moments

I usually have about 10 tabs open trying hard to answer questions but this error message keeps on stopping me from helping people 😟

"Post limit reached. Please try again in a few moments"

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:56 PM

IT appears to be a new anti -spam message. i'll take it to the hosts and see if I can get you an answer..

31 replies

May 28, 2015 8:59 AM in response to Averythomas

Averythomas wrote:

I usually have about 10 tabs open trying hard to answer questions but this error message keeps on stopping me from helping people 😟

"Post limit reached. Please try again in a few moments"

Avery

The WorkFlow you describe - multiple TABs open, and invoking [Reply] (clickIt or CMD+S) in rapid succession is the only way I had been able to test the 30 second limit.

SOLUTION = Don't DO That! 😎

ÇÇÇ

May 28, 2015 11:46 AM in response to Averythomas

I don't want to steal Bob's thunder, but this is the new, normal and expected behavior for level one users. It has been confirmed by the hosts, it was in fact implemented in order to cut down even further on the spam posts and frankly, I think that it is working very well.

Don't be offended by this approach, you will be moving up in the community before you know it!

May 29, 2015 9:42 AM in response to Averythomas

Aside from understanding how your Multi-TAB, rapid-fire Reply WorkFlow can benefit anyone, you or the OPs, why don't you just stop doing it?

With no disrespect, ASC is not a video game where rapid advancement is the goal, but rather a place for helping folk with solid advice - you seem to be doing OK in that latter regard, despite the JiveWare's strategy to defeat of you method.

Even every 30 seconds+ seems impossible to paste cookie cutter responses. I referred to my testing earlier - I literally had to have multiple TABs open WITH completed replies ready to post to real threads even be able to attempt it

Like I have said (repeatedly now), the...

... " SOLUTION = Don't DO That! " 😉

buenos dias

ÇÇÇ

Post limit reached. Please try again in a few moments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.