Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting music from Amazon in iTunes

Can anyone tell me how I can get music from Amazon into my iTunes catalog? I have Amazon prime and I know some of their songs are cheaper than iTunes and no, Im not being cheap but there are actually some songs I like that Amazon does have but iTunes doesnt 😟 So if anyone could tell me how to do that I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2015 7:27 PM

Buy from Amazon using whatever interface they use (I have no idea). Download the music to your computer then drag the music files to an iTunes window or playlist.

6 replies

May 27, 2015 7:49 PM in response to Limnos

Forgive the way this question is worded but do I have to create a split screen with my iTunes on one side and whatever Amazon has on the other side of the split screen to drag the song into my iTunes library? Im sorry if I sound like an idiot with this question but I have never had to do this since iTunes has always had the song I wanted. But is that the right way to do it? To make a split screen that is?

Getting music from Amazon in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.