Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why i need a credit card in my country Chile? Because i dont have one!

Posted on May 27, 2015 8:48 PM

3 replies

May 27, 2015 8:52 PM in response to Yokeeto

You need some payment option set up on your Apple ID in any country - not just Chile. Your other option is to set up a brand new Apple ID by going to a device that is not signed into the iTunes & App Store, download a free app, and when it asks for an Apple ID, you can set up a brand new one at that point without any payment info.

Cheers,

GB

May 27, 2015 9:08 PM in response to Yokeeto

Hi, maybe I could help you out! I Understand what you're trying to say and I have a solution for it. Sign In using your Apple ID on any iOS or Apple Device,

Go to Account Settings, (You can find it at the bottom of the iOS App Store) Click on the Account Info Tab. After you've done that, you'll get everything in Detail about your Account. There you'll see a tab called Payment Method/Option. Instead of selecting one of the choices given in this tab, you can choose none.

Once you choose that, it won't ever ask for a Credit Card, it's the No Payment Method/Option, I hope this helped you out Buddy 🙂

Cheers,

TheFlashZero

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.