Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to update Adobe Flash player on Safari and Chrome. MacBook Pro. OSX.10.7.4

I am having major problems with my trackpad. My cursor appears to have mind of its own. It jumps around randomly and I have not control of it.

I suspect it has something to do with Adobe Flash Player, but am open to suggestions.

I am unable to remove or reinstall Flash Player. I get an error message every time.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on May 28, 2015 1:20 AM

4 replies

May 29, 2015 5:08 AM in response to alymellor

I don't know if this will help, but no harm trying if you haven't tried it already. You could try uninstalling it in Safe Mode - restart holding down the Shift key until booted. The Mac will boot slowly and will eventually display Safe Boot in the top right hand corner of the screen. Once booted, try running the Flash uninstaller. Once done (hopefully) restart as normal from the Apple menu.

unable to update Adobe Flash player on Safari and Chrome. MacBook Pro. OSX.10.7.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.