Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to export contacts from Windows to Iphone

I want to export contacts from Lumia 900. I have forgotten the password for my initial windows live account. I wanted to restore it via sms or email but Microsoft never send me any sms/email. I created a second live account and added it to the Lumia 900. I selected "Synchronise". Then I followed your steps "First sync the Windows Phone contacts to a Microsoft account" until the 8th when none of my contacts were in the address book of my Microsoft account 2. Can you please help me export?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 10:33 PM

3 replies

Jan 13, 2016 5:20 AM in response to resultpanther

First go to the “Settings” in iPhone and then select your Mail, Contact and set up the Microsoft Exchange account with the Windows Live account that contacts are stored, then iPhone Users can import contacts to the iPhone...!

In Windows, install Zune software will backup email, social network accounts, pictures, music and videos, which can then all be transferred to the new iPhone. Users can also use SkyDrive to backup some files. this way user can complete their jobs..!

Thanks & Regard

Robin Pinto

I want to export contacts from Windows to Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.