Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make an Icloud account that isn't considered free?

I recently turned my Ipod back, but I forgot my user and pass. When i tried to make a new account said my three accounts have reached its limit. I want to make a new account that isn't considered free but i don't know how to go about doing so. So if anyone know how please let me know.

Thanks!

iPod touch

Posted on May 27, 2015 9:29 PM

1 reply

May 27, 2015 11:40 PM in response to Mrs. Sullivan N1

Any one iOS device or Mac can create only three iCloud accounts (all accounts are free). This is tied to the hardware, not the user account. You can create a new iCloud account on another Mac or iOS device and then log into it on the current one, but you will not be able to create another account on it.

However if all that has happened is that you have forgotten your ID - was it not the same as you log in here with? - go to http://appleid.apple.com and click 'Find your Apple ID' - you may be able to retrieve the details.

How do I make an Icloud account that isn't considered free?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.