Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking per-app data usage?

There is an app called My Data Manager that in iOS6 was able to track per-app data usage; unfortunately, that feature isn't available in that app in iOS7.

Does anyone know of any apps that will do this?

Thanks,

Andrew

Posted on May 28, 2015 5:03 AM

9 replies

May 28, 2015 6:34 AM in response to The Blue Chunks

You can also get your carriers app and see how much data has been used. I have Verizon and I use their app to see my data usage. All you have to do is sign into your account on the app and your all set. The Verizon app also has a widget for the slide down notification bar at the top of your screen, so you can see your data usage without going into the app.

May 28, 2015 7:22 AM in response to The Blue Chunks

Unless you can find something in the app store, that is probably a safe assumption. Your only other option is to use the Settings app Cellular report and make a reminder to reset it when you cycle ends each month. To be frank, except for specific troubleshooting, tracking usage per app isn't all that useful. Your provider doesn't care what app is using the data. It wold be up to you to decide whether or not to turn off cellular access for a specific app, and the built in system will give you all the information you need to do that.

Tracking per-app data usage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.