Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 6 is not charging very well,, it's charging after few times I move the entry conector and sometimes I couldn't to charge it. Second problem is with Siri. Siri work only when I conect my earphones. That's why noone can't hear me on the Skype

My iPhone 6 is not charging very well,, it's charging after few times I move the entry conector and sometimes I couldn't to charge it and it's make me nervouse. Second problem is with Siri. Siri work only when I conect my earphones. That's why noone can't hear me on the Skype.When I'll send my iPhone to Apple. Do they change me my iPhone for new one?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 1:42 AM

2 replies

my iPhone 6 is not charging very well,, it's charging after few times I move the entry conector and sometimes I couldn't to charge it. Second problem is with Siri. Siri work only when I conect my earphones. That's why noone can't hear me on the Skype

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.