Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

moving split screen

i need help. I'd like to make a multiple split screen, with like there or more picture, and then move one of my choice at a certain point and then expand it. Something like 24 but with the "boxes" that i can move ad i like. Can you help me?

Something like what happens at 20" in this video...

http://youtu.be/XH0CSzdHwg0

thanks

Posted on May 28, 2015 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2015 3:19 AM

Making a split screen is easy. Stack the clips on the timeline, change the scale and postion as needed.

The part about expanding involves setting keyframes for these parameters and then changing them over time.

This will give you all the flexibility. Or you could look online for existing split screen effects and generators that may help you achieve this.

Just google for "fcp x split screen" or similar and a few pop up.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2015 3:19 AM in response to Fritz Mang

Making a split screen is easy. Stack the clips on the timeline, change the scale and postion as needed.

The part about expanding involves setting keyframes for these parameters and then changing them over time.

This will give you all the flexibility. Or you could look online for existing split screen effects and generators that may help you achieve this.

Just google for "fcp x split screen" or similar and a few pop up.

moving split screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.