Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store not working

Quite simply, iOS 8.3 has killed the app store on my iPad 2.

I have had it for well over 2 years now so I no longer have any warranty, and backing up/restoring is a last resort.

So. I updated my iPad to the latest version via the PC (prior I had 7.1.2,) however after the initial setup I attempted to update a few apps which could only be with iOS 8 and above, however that was the beginning of my problems. Firstly, when ever I attempted to update them they would either ask for my apple id then stop straight away, stay on the rotating circle or stay on the pause button without any progress. I have no error messages appearing for me regarding my connection to the app store and I have a secure connection for everything else, so I know that is not a problem.

However, after following a few guides saying to restart my iPad and or sign out, no matter how many times I enter my apple id correctly, it will not sign in. Again no message, just stays as is.

If there is anything I can do to fix this, please help me.

System Info:

Model-iPad 2

iOS Version-8.3

iPad 2, iOS 8.3, Tried several other posts.

Posted on May 28, 2015 3:03 AM

There are no replies.

App Store not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.