Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many email addresses can I assign to one contact on my iphone 5

iphone5 contact editing query?

iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 6:29 AM

8 replies

May 28, 2015 7:18 AM in response to j_concepts

j_concepts wrote:

IN contacts I edit the contact and try to add email addresses.. After adding the first one it allows you to press the '+email' button to add but after you add the 3rd it does not give option to press '+email'...

THis is a contact in my phonebook, not my personal email settings!!!

I understand you are are using the Contacts app. The app itself doesn't appear put a limit on the number of email addresses (or if it does, it is way above what you are trying to do). However, if you are syncing to an online source (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.), the number of addresses that can be used could quite possibly be limited to what that source permits. Who, for example, is your email provider? And under the settings are you syncing contacts with that provider.

How many email addresses can I assign to one contact on my iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.