Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to sync selected photos to my ipad from computer but it is greyed out and only lets you sync one folder

I want to sync selected photos to my ipad2 from computer but it is greyed out and only lets you sync one folder. How can I remedy this?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 6:42 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 8:27 AM in response to Treesmill

The folders that you want to sync are directly below the same parent folder on your computer, and that (their parent folder) is the folder that you've selected at the top of the Photos tab ? You can only sync whole folders, you can't select and sync photos from a folder.

The 'all folders' and 'selected folders' options on that screen should be selectable if the folder that you've selected at the top of that screen has child folders below it ; if it doesn't then you won't be able to select between the 'all' and 'selected'.

I want to sync selected photos to my ipad from computer but it is greyed out and only lets you sync one folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.