Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my screen freezing up with flickering lines at top?

i've had my iphone 6 plus since february and its been doing just fine. recently while in class my phone dropped but not too harsh. while i was in an app texting the top of my screen had white blank and striped lines flickering back and forth and while that was happening my screen stopped working, i couldnt scroll or swipe not even go into an app. when i restart it ...its fine ...but then in a few minutes it starts again and then for a second it's working , never has this happened and im really scared because i dont think i can get another one. some one PLEASE HELP ME!!!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, frozen screen , striped lines

Posted on May 28, 2015 8:37 AM

3 replies

May 28, 2015 12:57 PM in response to chan.jkl

In the last week, my iPhone 6 plus has started doing the same thing. Mine started after I updated many (>10) apps to their latest versions. It will after 5-10 minutes return to working normally, then some time later freeze again. There is not always the flickering white line (just 1 pixel high) at the top of the screen during the freeze.

why is my screen freezing up with flickering lines at top?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.