Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what that mean itune bill ..... they charge me 3xx Thai bath for itune bill .. and i didnt download anything or buy any itune products ...pls tell me what just happen

what that mean itune bill????..... they charge me 3xx Thai bath for itune bill .. and i didnt download anything or buy any itune products ...pls tell me what just happen

Posted on May 28, 2015 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2015 8:38 AM

Hi Jomyooth,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are seeing an unknown charge from iTunes. In this situation, I would suggest using the following link to contact iTunes Store support. Once your country or region has been selected, the next page will allow you to choose iTunes and provide options to contact iTunes Store support.

Choose your country or region - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2015 8:38 AM in response to Jomyooth

Hi Jomyooth,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are seeing an unknown charge from iTunes. In this situation, I would suggest using the following link to contact iTunes Store support. Once your country or region has been selected, the next page will allow you to choose iTunes and provide options to contact iTunes Store support.

Choose your country or region - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

what that mean itune bill ..... they charge me 3xx Thai bath for itune bill .. and i didnt download anything or buy any itune products ...pls tell me what just happen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.