Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't pass the Review Payment Information on Mac App Store..

Hi,

I want to download an app on the Mac App Store. It seems I never used my apple ID with it and it asked me to review my information. I stuck at the Review Payment Information page. Mac App Store alway said: "Your request is temporarily unable to be processed. Please try again later."

What can I do? I got this error about a month. I tried, waited and tried but not work 😝

Please advise and thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Mac OS X (10.7.5), null

Posted on May 28, 2015 9:16 AM

3 replies

May 30, 2015 9:30 AM in response to roteee

Greetings roteee,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are trying to download an application on your Mac and are prompted to review your payment information. Once you try to review your payment information, you receive an alert that says your request is unable to be processed. In this situation, it may be necessary to contact iTunes Store support as described in the attached article.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Get help

If you need help changing your payment information, credit card details, or billing information, contact iTunes Store support. Or you might find the answer to your question below:

• If you change your payment method, make sure your account information matches the credit card information on file with your financial institution.
  • If you use an AOL screen name to sign in to the iTunes Store, editing your information on the Account Information page won't update your AOL account. If you need to update your AOL account information, contact AOL.
  • If your previous payment wasn't accepted, you might need to change your payment information.

Cheers,

Joe

Jun 2, 2015 2:46 PM in response to roteee

Hi roteee,

I understand you are being alerted that your request cannot be processed when you are directed to review your payment information. In this situation, I would suggest using the following link to contact iTunes Store support. Once your country or region has been selected, the next page will allow you to choose iTunes and provide options to contact iTunes Store support.

Choose your country or region - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

I can't pass the Review Payment Information on Mac App Store..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.