Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VPN server did not respond

I have been using the same APP VPN Defender for months even recommended it to my mother since we ere on the same work netowrk in our schools.Suddenly now the VPN dies everytime I use it at work and is showing decay at home wifi. On my ipad I primarily use wifi with my ipad placed in Airplane Mode most of the time. When I try to activate the VPN I get the pop-up that says The VPN server didnt respond. How can I get this fixed so I can use my iPad at work .The network is a school network and it open yet block at the simultaneously.

Windows 8, iCloud

Posted on May 28, 2015 11:20 AM

2 replies

May 30, 2015 11:48 AM in response to Lost_Apple85

Greetings Lost_Apple85,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that an application, VPN Defender, that you downloaded from the App Store is not behaving as you would expect. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the attached article which outlines how to troubleshoot applications downloaded from the App Store.

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

VPN server did not respond

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.