Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So like 2 weeks ago I reported that an unauthorized purchase has been made and now I can't make any purchases.

So like 2 weeks ago I reported that an unauthorized purchase was made, to my bank. The bank refunded my money so I thought everything was fine. But apple seems to hate me now and now I can't make any purchases. How can I solve this??

Posted on May 28, 2015 10:17 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 10:28 AM in response to SpaaceJaam

What happens when you try to buy something, if you are getting an error message then what does it say ? And did you only contact your card issuer about the purchase, or did you also contact iTunes Support ?

If you didn't go through iTunes about the purchase and your card issuer refunded you then it's possible that iTunes now thinks that you owe them money for the purchase, in which case (and depending upon what happens when you try to buy something) try contacting them and see if they will unblock your account : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

So like 2 weeks ago I reported that an unauthorized purchase has been made and now I can't make any purchases.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.