Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

l tried to modify my Venezuelan credit card for my american credit card. There are serious restrictions with charges on dollars using the Venezuelan credit card. However Apple store does not allow me. Ples

l have a question related to my apple store account. l tried to modify my Venezuelan credit card for my american credit card. There are serious restrictions with charges on dollars using the Venezuelan credit card. However Apple store does not allow me. l would appreciate any suggestions to handle this situation.

Posted on May 28, 2015 10:22 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 10:49 AM in response to Lupihay

You may only use the iTunes/Mac App Stores for the country in which you legally reside. You must supply a payment method authorized for that country. If it is a credit card, you must supply a card from a bank in the country in which you reside and that has a verifiable billing address in that country.

Are you fulfilling these requirements?

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite 10.10.3; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 1.0.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3

l tried to modify my Venezuelan credit card for my american credit card. There are serious restrictions with charges on dollars using the Venezuelan credit card. However Apple store does not allow me. Ples

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.