Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I correct an email address that I can not verify

I have created an icloud account with an incorrect email address. I have entered this incorrect email address on my ipad and now it is stuck on verifying. How can I cancel this and add the correct account details

iPad

Posted on May 28, 2015 11:55 AM

2 replies

May 30, 2015 12:19 PM in response to suemiddlehurst

Hello suemiddlehurst,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you created your Apple ID with a typo in it. First, go ahead and sign out of all of the services on your devices that are signed in with the misspelled Apple ID.

Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

After you have signed out of the services using the misspelled Apple ID, follow the instructions in the next article to edit the misspelled Apple ID to the correct spelling. You do not need to reset the password.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Once your Apple ID has been edited and verified as described in the previous article, please sign back in to all of the services using your Apple ID as described in the first article provided.

Have a great day,

Joe

How do I correct an email address that I can not verify

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.