Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos upload stuck uploading for 3 days !!!!

After having taken approx. 250 photos during Memorial weekend in Washington DC, my iCloud keeps me saying that I have 250 photos to upload in the cloud on my iPhone. And that, 3 days after returning !!!!! I have WiFi turned on, connected on the power, and plenty of free space on my iCloud account !!! Nothing is being uploaded. Rebooted my iPhone, still nothing is happening. In the same time, I also have a Google+ account with automatic photo upload. And oh surprise, all my photos are correctly and quickly uploaded to my Google account !!!!!! That is totally insane. An apple product, with Apple software is not able to give the same result as what Google is able to provide on a non-proprietary platform !!! Apple system just doesn't work as it should !!! I am a hardcore Apple fan for many many years, but enough is enough.....I'll switch.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 12:12 PM

There are no replies.

Photos upload stuck uploading for 3 days !!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.