Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air won't connect to PC - "device driver did not install successfully"

I attempted to connect my iPad Air to my PC. When i did so, the driver did not install successfully. The listed reason was that the "Digital Still Camera" had failed. I don't really understand this error. Is it a camera driver that is faulty or is my iPad messing up, or is it my PC itself?

Thank you,

Praise Lucifer

iPad Air, iOS 8.3, ;))

Posted on May 28, 2015 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2015 1:56 PM

Hello satanlordofdarkness,

If you are having issues connecting your iPad to iTunes on your Windows machine, possibly due to a driver issue, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2015 1:56 PM in response to satanlordofdarkness

Hello satanlordofdarkness,

If you are having issues connecting your iPad to iTunes on your Windows machine, possibly due to a driver issue, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

iPad Air won't connect to PC - "device driver did not install successfully"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.