Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5c keeps on showing the apple logo and then returning to lock screen. What does that mean?

when I woke up this morning I checked my phone for msgs but when I opened viber the screen went black the showed the apple logo then opened to the lock screen so I tried checking viber msgs again and it happened again. Is it just because of the app? or is something wrong with the phone?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 1:46 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 2:00 PM in response to Xoxoggirl

Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds).

Restore: Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory

My iphone 5c keeps on showing the apple logo and then returning to lock screen. What does that mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.