Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i increase hard drive space for bootcamp

I have run out of storage for my bootcamp windows but I have plenty of storage on my mac side. How do i redivide the partition

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 12:03 PM

3 replies

May 28, 2015 2:55 PM in response to Loner T

Pardon the intrusion, but I've just dropped in to congratulate Loner T on reaching level 6. There is a virtual party for you starting in The Lounge for levels 6 and upwards. Look forward to seeing you there soon.

You should get a link to The Lounge on the ASC Welcome page soon, assuming the bouncers pay attention. If you're not able to get in within a day or so let me know and I'll give the hosts a gentle nudge.

In the meantime, congratulations on making it to level 6. 🙂

tt2

May 28, 2015 3:42 PM in response to turingtest2

turingtest2 wrote:

Pardon the intrusion, but I've just dropped in to congratulate Loner T on reaching level 6. There is a virtual party for you starting in The Lounge for levels 6 and upwards. Look forward to seeing you there soon.

You should get a link to The Lounge on the ASC Welcome page soon, assuming the bouncers pay attention. If you're not able to get in within a day or so let me know and I'll give the hosts a gentle nudge.

In the meantime, congratulations on making it to level 6. 🙂

tt2

Thanks, TT2. I look forward to the Lounge. 😎

how can i increase hard drive space for bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.