Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find Photoblend Pro app for my iPad, I have it on my iP5s and like it.

Does anyone know why I can't get this app on my iPad (it indicates that it can be used on iPad). Is there another very similar to Photoblend that any of you serious iPhone photogs can reco?

iPad Air, iOS 8.1

Posted on May 28, 2015 3:48 PM

8 replies

May 28, 2015 4:05 PM in response to darpa

In the iTunes Store on the iPad, enter "Photoblend Pro" in the search box and search for it. By default, the search results will be apps for the iPad. This app is considered an iPhone app (and not a universal app that runs correctly in screen aspect and other factors according to the device it's being used with) so you need to do the following after the initial search (that won't find it):

At the upper-left corner of the screen, you see in blue characters "iPad Only" tap this and select "iPhone only". The app should now be displayed and should be accessible by your iPad.

May 28, 2015 4:30 PM in response to darpa

Hmmm, it came up just on my iPad Air 2...sorry it didn't work for you. I really don't know why.

Ok, one more try because it's definitely on my iPad...do the following exactly as I state and it should work:

1. In the search field, type in "photoblend pro" (no quotes)

2. Do NOT select any of the displayed results at the top-right of the screen. Tap on the blue Search button at the bottom-right on the keyboard.

3. Tap "iPad Only" at the top-left and change this to "iPhone Only"

The first two results at the top of the screen should be "Photoblend Pro- Double exposure" and "Photoblend - Double exposure.

May 28, 2015 4:55 PM in response to darpa

Are you *sure* you tapped the blue "iPad Only" at the top left in the iTunes Store to change it to "iPhone Only"? The two results you mentioned are the same two results I get when "iPad Only" is showing. Changing it to "iPhone Only" changes it to the proper apps.

I can get the apps to toggle between the incorrect two that you are seeing to the correct two that you are looking for by simply toggling between "iPad Only" and "iPhone Only".

I can't find Photoblend Pro app for my iPad, I have it on my iP5s and like it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.