Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

timer app

LOADED TODAY THE FOLLOWING APP: SECRET/INTERVAL SHOT TIMER CAMERA

A. LOADING TO MY IPHONE 5s WENT OK, BUT:.

B. CANNOT CHANGE THE VALUES FOR:

- SHOOTING SPACING (UPPER ROW)

- SHOOTING SPACING (MIDDLE ROW)

- NUMBER OF SHOTS

TRIED STROKING AND TAPPING THE WORDS AND THE RESPECTIVE NUMBER VALUES. NO RESULT. ONE TIME I MANAGED TO HAVE SHOOTING SPACING (MIDDLE ROW) VALUE TO CHANGE AND EVEN TO "ROLL" WITH SOME CHANGING VALUES, AND THE SAME FOR NUMBER OF SHOTS VALUES.

IS THERE A REAL MALFUNCTION IN THE APP OR DID I SOMETHING WRONG?

MY OS: WIN 8.

AND - IS THERE SOMEWHERE A MANUAL OR TUTORIAL FOR THIS APP?'

KIND HELP NEEDED AND VALUED HIGH,

Reijo V.Alho

Finland

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 28, 2015 1:32 PM

2 replies

May 28, 2015 2:22 PM in response to Regulustus

These sound like very good questions for the developer of the app with which your having problems. You should be able to find their contact information in the app itself or on the apps page in the App Store.

Forum Tip: Typing all in caps is considered shouting and therefore is perceived by some as rude. It's also much more difficult to read than standard sentence case. Some people won't even bother.

Best of luck.

May 31, 2015 4:43 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Actually, I am after a interval timer app with following (minimum) freature:

Interval self timer for still pictures, that takes a photo at least with five minutes but preferably with much longer intervals, i.e. 30 minutes, 60 minutes, even hours.

Have searched in App Store (and even at other sites) with its numerous timer apps but seems that they have interval ranges only up to some 30 secs, in one case to 120 secs.

Lapse it apps are great and I have a role also for them (I use LapseIt App) but, as said, I’m in need of a still photo self-timer with maximum possible intervals.

Kind help and advice is valued,

by Reijo V. Alho

timer app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.