Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I try to sync new email address and associated google calendar to my iPhone and iCal but it won't let me! Why?

I have my personal gmail and associated calendar set up on my iPhone so that when I check my mail app it accesses that inbox and when I open my calendar app it accesses that calendar. I now have a new work email address (also hosted through google, but with a different .org name) but when I try to add it to my mail app and calendar on my iPhone, it won't work. I go through all the steps (enter the email and password, click accept when it tells me it will need access to my contacts, calendar, etc.) then nothing happens, it simply doesn't add it. When I tried to add my new work account to my iCal on my MacBook Air, I get "A connection error occurred" message.

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 28, 2015 2:54 PM

There are no replies.

I try to sync new email address and associated google calendar to my iPhone and iCal but it won't let me! Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.