Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rebooting iPhone 5s over and over

I have just had this issue with my iPhone 5s, starting about 10-15 minutes ago. My battery was at 20%, but not plugged in, and on standby. I have not had one of these "crash messages" that have been going round or did not see it as it was in standby mode, (but checking messages on my mac shows I have not), I have run the battery down and charged it turning it on and the loop continues. I haven't had one of these "crash messages" (or I have and did not see it) but this is a really weird and annoying problem, any help/fix would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 28, 2015 2:40 PM

1 reply

May 30, 2015 2:23 PM in response to Psycho.gov

Hi Psycho.gov,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone; I understand how frustrating that can be. If your iPhone is currently not responsive or not starting up successfully, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If your iOS device restarts, displays the Apple logo, or powers off while you're using it - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

rebooting iPhone 5s over and over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.