Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS software becomes more and more buggy

I love apple. But I have to admit that Apple is less and less stable. A few things I experienced recently

When I first got my iphone, I backed up the data from my previous phone and restored to the new one, some of my contacts were lost. I am not the only one. My friend experienced the same problem.

• My contacts is not synced from my apple computer to my iphone. I have to disable icloud from my iphone and re-enable a few times before my contacts are re-synced
  • My Calendar is not synced. I disabled icloud on my iphone and enabled. It did not work. I have to log out icloud from my iphone and re-login before it is synced.
  • Apple Remote App on my iphone froze several times in the past few weeks. It is not really frozen. It just kept flashing and seems that I pressed something on the screen, actually I did not.
  • Apple Message app sometimes does not alert me when there is new message coming in a few times.
  • Apple wireless sometimes does not work well. I have airport express at home. Sometime I lost my connect event I am in the same room as the router.
  • App crashed more often. But that might be app's problem.

As I said at the beginning, I love apple. But I do hope that apple can be more stable and reliable as it was in the past so that I can keep my loyalty.

Andy

Posted on May 28, 2015 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2015 3:00 PM

Hmm. I don't have any of those problems.

5 replies

iOS software becomes more and more buggy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.