Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems pairing my bluetoothe belkin keyboard with iPad Air2

I bought a new iPad Air 2 last night and the salesman convinced me to buy a Belkin QODE Slim Style Keyboard with it. But try as I might I cannot get the keyboard to pair following instructions. the iPad pairs with other bluetooth devices but although it can "see" the keyboard and although I can get to the point where I press pair - it will say it is "connected" for about 20 seconds and then switches back to "not connected". During the time it says it is connected the keyboard does not seem to work so I'm guessing it isn't really connected. I'm ready to take it back to the shop as faulty but just thought Id check here first just in case anyone has any advice.

Posted on May 28, 2015 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2015 5:26 PM

actually, after trying over and over again it finally worked when I didnt press the bluetooth pairing keys. seems nonsensical but it worked. I click "forget this device, then clicked on the keyboard in the bluetooth window, clicked "pair" when the prompt came up and then it jsut worked fine without clicking FN-delete (as the instructions said you should)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2015 5:26 PM in response to douglasogilvy

actually, after trying over and over again it finally worked when I didnt press the bluetooth pairing keys. seems nonsensical but it worked. I click "forget this device, then clicked on the keyboard in the bluetooth window, clicked "pair" when the prompt came up and then it jsut worked fine without clicking FN-delete (as the instructions said you should)

Problems pairing my bluetoothe belkin keyboard with iPad Air2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.