Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to connect the iPhone to the computers

Hi

Unable to connect the iPhone 4s to a Macbook pro with Yosemite installed and Desktop Windows 7 64bits installed. What I find strange I'm able

to connect to the Internet through the router by the WiFi and install new applications.

Trying to solve the iPhose USB connection the followings were performed.

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes and all the other applications and programs explained.

2. The USB port Apple Mobile Support is not shown. I haved unplugged all USB devices except the Logitech keyboard and mouse. Even after that USB

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver not shown in the Windows peripheral list. I have tried the following link iPhone, iPad ou iPod non reconnu par iTunes pour Windows - Assistance Apple it won't open.

3. iTunes from the Mac wont show the iPhone.

With the USB cable, the iPhone is connecting to the computer perfectly; it will get charged without any problem. ITunes won't recognize.

Thanks

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Desktop windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

Posted on May 28, 2015 8:26 PM

There are no replies.

Unable to connect the iPhone to the computers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.