Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad air suddenly shuts down and restarts

Ipad air suddenly shuts down and restarts In the middle of a task. IT does it repeatedly. Help!!

Posted on May 28, 2015 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 12:00 AM

Try and see if this help you:

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until the screen goes blank.
  2. The iPad will automatically power on again and the silver Apple logo will appear in the center of the screen. Give it at least 30 seconds to start.
3 replies

May 29, 2015 6:06 AM in response to LoisGreen

Hello,

Thank you so much for replying. I have tried that many times and also have reset it and retored and updated it and it still does it. I made sure all the app were up to date also but still. It just shuts down and restarts in the middle of a task. What's funny is that it does it continuosly. The screen goes off and on, off and on and if I don't do what you say it keeps going off and on. I wonder if apps have viruses. I actually erased it completly to see if it could be a space or some issue with and app but it still does it.

Going crazy, I really need it. I'm a student. I guess I have no choice but to take it to apple.

Thanks for you help!!!

Ipad air suddenly shuts down and restarts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.