Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud on two different devices (trying to remove from one of them)

I logged in to my niece's new iPad with my iCloud account because it would not let me create one for her & I realized that all my messages from my iPhone have been transferring to her iPad. I tried signing out of my account on her iPad but the messages continue to show up. How do I fix this? And how can I create an icloud for her eventhough it says the device can no longer do that?

iPad 2

Posted on May 28, 2015 8:12 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 11:40 PM in response to Stephersss

Where did you log out of the account on her iPad ? She should only be getting your messages if you are still logged in in Settings > Messages > Send & Receive - if you are still logged in then tap on your id there and log out.

If you are getting a message about the maximum number of free accounts has been activated on it then you won't be able to create any more on it, you will either have to use one of the accounts that's already been created on it or use a different device to create another one

iCloud on two different devices (trying to remove from one of them)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.