Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my music library back on my Iphone 6

I have read everything and tried to follow the directions. When I go to my Iphone on itunes and go to the summary I then click on music so I can get my music library back on my phone. When I click on the music tab the music option doesn't even come up. It just offers me to sync voice memos. I can't find a download button, I cant click and grab and move anything. I have Icloud and I match, I see all the Icloud icons next to the songs on the phone and understand that this just shows that they are on Icloud but not my device. But now I can't get my 700 songs back on my device. This all happened when I started I match. None of the advice anywhere seems to work. Why would voice memos come up when I go to the summary music tab? I have spent hours fiddling and nothing seems to work. Is my system messed up or am I just not doing things right?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 28, 2015 10:50 PM

There are no replies.

I can't get my music library back on my Iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.