Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Wifi Connectivity in multiple places

I have a MacBook Pro and I am currently running OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 and I am having trouble connecting to a Wifi signal and when I can connect It will disconnected randomly. This problem happens to me regardless of the router I am trying to connect to (Home, office, etc.), other people don't have an issues connecting their devices, and I assure you that I am imputing the correct passwords. I have zapped the PRAM, Deleted the networks from the network preferences and reentered them, I have deleted "WiFi" from the list of internet connection methods ( along side Ethernet, FireWire, etc.) and added it again, and after I exhausted every troubleshoot I could think of I finally just erased my hard drive and reinstalled OS X. Long story short, I am still experiencing the same problem. I can however connect with a Ethernet cable but that doesn't help me. Is there any other thing that I can do to fix this problem without actually bringing it in the Genius Bar? or is that the only thing I can do?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), null

Posted on May 28, 2015 6:14 PM

1 reply

Problem with Wifi Connectivity in multiple places

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.