Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off iCloud keychain when it keeps on turning on automatically?

Since the past few months, I have been disrupted by the prompt of asking me to setup iCloud Keychain either by using security code of by using another device. I did not setup iCloud keychain but it is on and is not properly setup which it remains at the pending state. I try to ignore it but it keeps on popping up to ask whether to setup the keychain by using this or that as I mentioned above. I try to setup it properly but it doesn't work even though everything went right. It still asking the same thing over and over again. I try to turn it off but it won't as I exit the page where I turn it off, it automatically turns on. I try to sign out from the iCloud and sign in again but it remains the same. I turn everything off for the auto filling of password and credit card information but it doesn't work at all. Due to the fact that I had only one Apple device, iCloud keychain may not be able to setup properly but at least let me turn it off and don't keep on pop up message asking me to setup it. Anyone has any idea about this?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2015 1:48 PM

I had the same problem. I went to settings> iCloud> Keychain. When it prompts you for code, click on forgot code and reset it. I just created a new one and it doesn't pop up anymore. Hope that helps.

1 reply

How to turn off iCloud keychain when it keeps on turning on automatically?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.