Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes

Hello there I have a large iTunes library I was wondering if there was a way while viewing my list I could return to top without having to scroll all the way back up.Sometimes when your are at the bottom of list after a search you just want to return to the top of your list to continue your view.Find scrolling takes a long while when you have a large list as many people would have.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 28, 2015 9:36 PM

3 replies

May 28, 2015 9:49 PM in response to Rob Roofer

If by "scroll" you mean use the scroll bar to get back to the top, a much faster way to get to any part of a scrolled screen is to use two fingers on your touchpad and move them up or down to quickly navigate up or down.

I've gotten so used to moving up and down this way that when I have to use a PC for work, I am constantly trying to do the same type of scrolling there.....doesn't work.... 😟 (and drives me a little crazy to have to stick my cursor in the stupid scroll bar to get things to move).

Not sure if that helps?

Cheers,

GB

May 28, 2015 10:13 PM in response to gail from maine

Hello there I have a trackpad and do scroll using two fingers and that is fine but I was just wondering if like on some sites they give an option when way down at the bottom of the page a button to click on that allows you to return to the top of the page instantly.Not knowing really ?? thank you for your help and understanding Cheers ..!!!!!!

itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.