Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invoice from no_reply@email.apple.com?

I received an invoice from Apple with a list of purchases I did indeed make recently, however what bothers me is that I usually get my receipts from iTunes, not Apple, and the e-mail content and formats look a little different. The e-mail looks pretty legitimate and it doesn't ask for any personal information or tell me to click any links, but a Google search on 'no_reply@email.apple.com' didn't turn up with anything so I thought I'd ask here to make sure. Is there anything to worry about?

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 28, 2015 10:08 PM

20 replies

May 18, 2017 11:51 PM in response to roxxichen

I think it's really a badly scam. and I checked on my apple account, and found out there's no order. actually, the account ,which I received emails from this fake apple, wasn't connected to any bank information. so that'll be really weird that how could I purchased products on apple store or iTunes.

I truly hope Apple team could do something to stop this situation. it's really annoying and maybe has deceived somebody.

May 28, 2015 10:15 PM in response to roxxichen

If you want to confirm everything is legitimate, log into your iTunes Store and check your purchaes there.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I believe the difference in billing method is dependent on exactly which Apple ID related services where used (iTunes Store, Mac Apple Store, App Store, etc.).

Perhaps other Forum members can shine more detail on this issue?

Dec 4, 2015 5:39 AM in response to roxxichen

I received an email from this address today, and it has my hackles standing up, not entirely sure why. I have had no activity on iTunes for a LONG time (months), but my husband often does things that triggers emails to me. Family sharing etc. This email is about family sharing on iTunes, and asks me to follow a link to sign up, only my husband did this weeks/months ago (when it was first launched, can't remember how long ago that was). I was first put off by why the email would be sent NOW, and why I'd need to 'activate' it, when it's already been activated for a while. And now the email itself is acting weird, staying on top of all my newer emails that have ticked in during the day, so definitely something that makes me VERY reluctant to act on this email, and rather add it to my blocked-list.

Seeing this topic, I thought it was worth to mention that there ARE some emails coming from no_reply@email.apple.com that wants you to click a link, and that it is worth to be very very careful before doing so. I am not going to attempt the link, so I will not be posting an update on what that actually does.

Dec 5, 2015 4:00 PM in response to roxxichen

The language used in these e-mails exhibits the poorest grammar ever. I just received one stating that:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We notice that you didn't use your iTunes account for along time, therefore we are obligate to close your account according to our policy including your i-cloud email also.

but it is not too late, you can save your account I get the access back to our features and services just click On " Save it for me " and follow the instruction, we may as you an extra information as security procedure to insure that are the account holder.

if you don't need this account, just ignore this message and the account will be terminated in just few days, and we thank again for using our service.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sep 10, 2016 2:03 PM in response to roxxichen

I recently received an e-mail from this address as well with links enabled that says I signed in with my apple ID to an ipod touch. I do not own an ipod touch. This e-mail was filtered to my spam folder and I thought nothing of it. Then when I went to my iPad later in the day I had a warning there as well about signing on to an ipod touch. Spooky. Reset apple password just in case through apple's website of course. It would be nice to know if this is legit or not.

Invoice from no_reply@email.apple.com?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.