Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken screen and under water

Hello,

On 19 of may I got an accident with my phone, I was cleaning the walls of my bathroom and i was on the a stair and with my phone in the pocket. I make a bad body movement and my phone felt down from my pocket and hit the corner of the WC the screen was completely broken but the only thing that support the pieces what the screen protector. But this was not the end, actually it felt down in the the WC and the got underwater, actually it took me like 40 min to took my phone out of the WC since I didn't want to put my hand on there and I decided to buy gloves in the store. The only thing I saw was that the flash light turn on and when I came back it was off, I did not tried to turn it on neither do something with it until now today is 29 and the phone have still not being touched. So my question is if my iphone can be repair or I completely lost it?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on May 29, 2015 1:56 AM

3 replies

Broken screen and under water

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.