Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s cant call or send message randomly

My phone was working fine the entire day. My iphone 4s is ios 5.1 and has been working for for the past years and had no problem. Today suddenly my iphone4s cant call or text anyone. It can however still send message using imessage if there is data. I reset my phone and it still did not work. I press home and power button to restart a couple times still did not work. I took sim in and out and did not work. However when I put sim card to another phone the sim did not work. Also when i put another new sim card into my 4s it also did not work. I know there has been the ios bug going around could that have done anything to my phone? friend sent me one next to me but nothing happened to my phone and he sent others messages afterwards. I cant call or text anyone My carrier is h2o which is a branch of att. What may be the problem i tried many method trying to fix my phone. If you have any ideas please let me know thankyou

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 28, 2015 9:59 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone 4s cant call or send message randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.