Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The recent iphone message prank that my friend send to me has cause my iphone 5s to auotmatically shut down and turn on again continuous without even me accessing to the lock screen. Any solution to this thank you!

I need help with my current Iphone it just keeps on rebooting itself by turning on and off continuous and constantly. After my friend send me the lastest text message prank. My iphone now after starting up the lock screen would appear 3-4 seconds after that the apple logo would appear and the whole process repeat itself. Any solution to why my phone keep turning off and on? Thank you

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 28, 2015 10:20 PM

4 replies

The recent iphone message prank that my friend send to me has cause my iphone 5s to auotmatically shut down and turn on again continuous without even me accessing to the lock screen. Any solution to this thank you!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.