Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect my iphone 6 to my ipad 2?

I upgraded to and iPhone 6 with Verizon. They failed to inform my that while my iPhone 4 had free "Hotspot" ability, upgrading to the 6 (LTE speeds) causes you to loose that free feature.

When I am driving and using the driving map app in my iPad, I have my ipad plugged in to the AUX jack of my radio. I can listen to my iTunes music and also hear the verbal map commands.. The music mutes automatically when the map commands.directions are routed to the speakers.

When I have my phone plugged in that same way to the AUX jack I can carry on an hands free conversation through my phone. I am sure my voice is picked up by the mic on the phone, that half of the transmission having nothing to do with the AUX connection. But all works great this way.

So...if I have my iPad connected to the Aux hearing the audio on the radio speakers, using the iPad driving map app, can I connect my phone Bluetooth to my iPad so I can hear the audio of my phone call, through my iPad, and through the radio speakers hands free?

Seems the Wifi won't work unless you pay to have tethering in the iphone 6. Further I assume you can't connect via bluetooth. Is there way?

iPhone 6 Verizon (Voice Data & Text) Not paying for the "Hotspot" feature

3G iPad 2 AT&T (unlimited data)

Posted on May 28, 2015 11:34 PM

There are no replies.

Can I connect my iphone 6 to my ipad 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.