Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing USB HUB locations on MBP

I have a MBP 15" retina late 2013

I need to run 3 cameras on a piece of software I am using (Wirecast) but because the built-in camera is on a hub on its own, the cameras when I plug them in (even when on a powered USB hub) they default to that HUB and the software will only open 2 cameras.

Is there a way to change the hub locations so that I can get them on an indy hub?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 29, 2015 12:19 AM

6 replies

May 29, 2015 9:40 AM in response to johseph

johseph wrote:... Is there a way to change the hub locations so that I can get them on an indy hub?

I can not find any way for a user to change that from within his Mac

My guess is that you are bumping up against some Wirecast limitation in your system, whether versus your specific Mac model or versus your chosen external cameras.

Take a look at the Wirecast's Mac minimum system requirements and Wirecast'sinfo on supported USB cams. If neither helps resolve your issue, perhaps you can find help by searching the Wirecast Knowledge Base FAQs . If not, you might find that some Wirecast user has already posted the solution to your problem in the Wirecast Mac forum. If all else fails, contact Wirecast Customer Support directly.

Message was edited by: EZ Jim

Mac OSX 10.10.3

Changing USB HUB locations on MBP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.